The Adelaide Pelvic Pain Network (APPN) is a group of independent, like-minded health professionals committed to helping people of all ages with pelvic pain. The APPN was established in 2016 after the closure of Pelvic Pain SA, which was established by Dr Susan Evans.
Dr Tonia Mezzini and the other members of APPN meet monthly to discuss new strategies and up-to-date published material and evidence to help the recovery of people with pelvic pain. Patients can be assured that our passion to improve the health and wellbeing of people with pelvic pain is backed by years of experience.
For further information about the APPN – contact Dr Tonia Mezzini
Dr Tonia Mezzini is known for offering the best possible advice and treatment options for a person’s sexual health care needs. In particular, she cares for patients with:
- Menopause and hormonal concerns
- Chronic pelvic pain in men and women
- Recurrent bacterial vaginosis
- Recurrent thrush
- Information about sexual health
- Painful periods and endometriosis
- Vulval pain syndromes and vulval skin conditions
- Low libido and pain with intercourse
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Complex contraceptive choices
- Sexually transmitted infections such as recurrent genital herpes