Men and women with chronic pelvic pain are invited to attend one of the upcoming Explain Pelvic Pain Seminars held at Flex Rehabilitation Clinic in Kensington.
They are designed to help patients and their families, partners and supporters, to understand more about the science of chronic pain, and how the power of the brain can be harnessed to assist recovery.
Research tells us that people who UNDERSTAND their pain, RECOVER from their pain and move on with their lives.
The Explain Pain “Proctectometer” Handbook by Moseley and Butler (2015) is recommended reading and will be available for sale on the night.
Dates for 2018:
- 21st Feb
- 18th April
- 20th June
- 15th August
- 17th Oct
- 19th Dec
Flex Rehabilitation Clinic
45 Kensington Road
Norwood SA 5067
$30 per person
Partner for friend available at no extra cost
Light refreshments will be served.
Book by calling 8373 0562, on in person at Flex Rehabilitation Clinic.
Place are limited. Booking and payment is required in advance. Payment can be made by credit card over the phone.
Dr Tonia Mezzini is known for offering the best possible advice and treatment options for a person’s sexual health care needs. In particular, she cares for patients with:
- Menopause and hormonal concerns
- Breast cancer prevention strategies
- Chronic pelvic pain in men and women
- Recurrent bacterial vaginosis
- Recurrent thrush
- Information about sexual health
- Vulval pain syndromes and vulval skin conditions
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Gender-affirming hormone therapy
- Sexually transmitted infections such as recurrent genital herpes