We had so much fun taking about sexual health on ABC Radio Adelaide over the past two years…. We are are delighted to be doing it again this year!
Some of the topics Sonya Feldhoff and Dr Tonia Mezzini will be talking about:
- pubic hair: why does it exist and can removing it cause problems?
- hormones; the good, the bad and the ugly
- why is it so difficult to talk about sex?
- bladder problems and pelvic pains
Catch Sonya and Tonia – saving the world – One Vagina at a Time – on Wednesdays from 2.30 pm.
You can listen live at http://www.abc.net.au/
- Premenstrual Syndrome and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Vulval pain syndromes and vulval skin conditions
- Low libido and pain with intercourse
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Gender-affirming hormone therapy
- Complex contraceptive choices
- Sexually transmitted infections such as recurrent genital herpes
- Recurrent bacterial vaginosis
- Recurrent thrush
- Menopause and hormonal concerns
- Chronic pelvic pain in men and women
- Painful periods and endometriosis
- Information about sexual health
- Women's Health after cancer treatment
- Androgen deficiency in men