If you are a transsexual, transgender or gender non-confirming person, you are probably all over the language issue and have it all worked out.
For those of you still learning about the fabulous diversity of the world.
Courtney Act Talks … Gender Terminology
Courtney explains why using the appropriate language, pronouns etc, is just good manners and not actually complicated.
Love your work Courtney!
Language warning! She does use the F*** word. But only once. You hardly even notice.
If you’d like to think about this some more, have a look at the Gender Unicorn.
Hint: this can be very useful to discuss with your parents and friends!
Dr Tonia Mezzini is known for offering the best possible advice and treatment options for a person’s sexual health care needs. In particular, she cares for patients with:
- Low libido and pain with intercourse
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Gender-affirming hormone therapy
- Complex contraceptive choices
- Sexually transmitted infections such as recurrent genital herpes
- Recurrent bacterial vaginosis
- Recurrent thrush
- Information about sexual health
- Menopause and hormonal concerns
- Chronic pelvic pain in men and women
- Painful periods and endometriosis
- Vulval pain syndromes and vulval skin conditions